I am writing this letter to encourage you. My heart goes out to you. I know that you are hurting. Right now your life seems out of control. You have more questions than answers. You need strength and direction.
There are several things that you can do right now to see God begin to work in your life. First, I recommend
Dr. James Dobson's book Love Must Be Tough. It will help you find the courage to make the decisions necessary for the battle you are in.
I also encourage you to begin to see yourself as God sees you. Others will tell you that you are a loser, no one wants you or loves you, you will never make it and there is no hope for your situation. That is a lie from the enemy!
God has very specific things to say to you in his Word. Take the time to look these scriptures up. Even if you can only look up one scripture a day. I guarantee that you will see There Is Hope. Meditate on these scriptures. Allow God to begin to heal your wounds and bring your life hope and purpose.
II Thessalonians 3:3, Psalm 36:5, I Corinthians 1:9, Romans 8:38 & 39
2. God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
3. You are special, a daughter of the King, you have a destiny and purpose in life.
II Corinthians 1:20, I Corinthians 2:9, Galations 3:29, Jerimah 29:11, Romans 8:31
4. Always follow the four Rs: Respect for God, Respect for self, Respect for others and Responsibility for your actions.
5. Learn to be a servant, this is pleasing unto the Lord.
6. Spend some quite time with the Lord every day.
7. Continually pray for God's Will in your life.
8. When you realize you've made a mistake or sinned, take immediate steps to correct it.
9. Remember that a soft answer turns away wrath (anger).
10. Speak God's Word to your specific situation - Find scripture for what you need. For example, if you need healing, find scriptures on healing and speak them over your life, etc. Life and death are in the power of the tongue.
I pray that these scriptures will help you. Keep these with you and read them over and over again. Speak the Word into your life and your situation. You will begin to see changes, I promise you! God said his Word would not return void.
My prayers are with you!